Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas overview

I made sort of list about my Christmas. That is my notifications, experiences etc.
  • Fist of all Christmas shopping is SO stressful. Personally I stress about whether the person's gonna like the gift or not, is it too much or too little for a gift, maybe he or she will get the wrong idea about the gift and so on. And If you're lucky like me, you always get the same person while randomly picking a name from a pile of other names EVEN IF YOU GO FIRST! I don't mind buying gift each year for the same person, but trust me, after five years you run out of ideas. 
  • Other thing that bothers me is decorating. Yes, I agree that Christmas decorations look extremely festive and cute, but in a 7 square meters area there's a really thin line between underdone and overdone. My current Christmas tree is the size of a human palm, the mini bauble is the top and some old thin garlands are the only decorations. I tried to hanging lighting garland but the power was overwhelming and hurting my eyes so currently no lights in my room. AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE CAN I DO! 
  • The main thing during Christmas has to be food. I feel that Christmas is the only time of the year when there's the best food EVERYWHERE. And you never know your limit of food you can eat. The only person who can know that is your grandmother. And that limit is endless. You can eat a whole cow and she will definitely offer you a desert. And that's why I love my grandmother.
Well, that's it for the day!
~Weirdode

No comments:

Post a Comment