Sunday 29 December 2013

Drunk

First of all I'd like to mention that some cocktails have influenced this post but I don't encourage you to go and get drunk or anything. It's just my drunk ideas finding their way out. 
Now to the point: as my experience shows, drunk people actually feels happier.
 Somehow I get really annoyed with drunk people when they are around me. Maybe it happens just for me but they seem to be a little dumber than sober ones and more ignorant, but when you become the one who has been drunk you realize that the ignorance makes you happier. Just like being high(I've never been on drugs except from prescription medicine or alcohol so it's just the assumption), being drunk lets you feel a little more free. You stop worrying about what others think, you somehow concentrate on your own mind and ideas. And the best part is that it's temporary. Imagine if you would feel that way all the time. Personally I would go crazy. At first sight it seems right, but when you think about it, you can go crazy. Ignorance means you not only stop caring about others' opinion but about others overall. Ignorance is as dangerous as medicine: a little of it will cure you but the overdose might kill you. And somehow I've just came with the conclusion that a lot of people are drunk a.k.a ignorant not only to their loved ones but to the world. 
Maybe next time I'll continue on this topic but tonight I've might done too deep and the amount of alcohol in my blood is not enough to go that path.
~Your usually-not-drunk Weirdode

1 comment:

  1. http://ventthreads.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/pros-and-cons-of-drinking-alcohol.html
    (:

    ReplyDelete