Sunday 2 February 2014

I'M BACK


Sooo I've been gone for quite a long time. The M.I.A time wasn't planned, but stuff happened and I'm here only now. Fir the first two weeks of January I've been doing some DIY's, which I'll show you in probably another post. For the last two weeks of January I've been sick quite badly. I've caught some kind of virus that didn't allow me to keep any water in me so I wasn't in condition of writing a post or anything. And some serious problems added to the all the stuff keeping me from writing. But now I feel like I'm back on track and I'll try to insert some ports in between my DIYing, job an d driving lesions (further update about all of this should go up later). I've decided to bring up the girly side of my blog (since obviously I'm a girl), maybe review some pf my truly liked beauty products, DIY projects, monthly favorites, but mainly rambling about things I've noticed during the few days. I hope some of the readers remained.
P.S. A glass of wine might have influenced the grammar and vocabulary of this post, but overall the idea of coming back is the same :)
~Your immortal Weirdode

No comments:

Post a Comment