Saturday 21 December 2013

My attempt to introduction

Well hello there! 
I'm here to share my not-so-normal life with people of the international web. I've been living in a small 7 square meters room (no, it's not a prison cell, I'm pretty sure those are bigger) for quite a while and I feel like I need to express myself into the wilderness of the world without getting out because, you know, people and stuff are outside. And I much prefer to stay away from as many of them as possible since I have a slight trust issue.
 Anyway, this blog will be like a diary so I can assure you there WILL be some whining about my forever-alone condition and stuff like that.I'm not quite sure what I'm going to write about exactly, but I'll do my best to whine and entertain at the same time. OK, let's not get too heavy with the first impression.

 ~your not-yet-favourite Weirdode

No comments:

Post a Comment